Sunday, October 29, 2006

Vendors who won't let you down...

When it's the day of an event and it's "do or die" - trust me, you want to die. Somehow that wish never comes true, sooo instead you do, do, do. When it comes down to the last minute you have to be able to rely on your team. Over the years I have worked with a variety of vendors. If you're just starting out or if you're tired of having vendors weigh you down check out my top five...

1) Security - Barry Meyerson: when you're working with talent or you just need a reliable team, then hit these guys up. Yes, they are certified fire guards (see previous post). Yes, they have their own set of security headsets. Yes, they are the best in what they do and they look good while they're doing it. Hiring them surprisingly won't kill your budget but are better than any one else you can pay more for.

2) Staff - Anytime Party Events: (waitstaff, bussers, bathroom attendees, coat check - anything you need). This team is amazing. First the staff is guaranteed to be beautiful. Second they will accommodate any need you have even if you have a request minutes before the event. They're also flexible with pricing. This team made my life ten times easier. I wouldn't hire anyone else.

3) Red Rope and Misc. items- Metro Office Furniture Rental: quick and easy to deal with. They bring whatever you need. They're also great on email and follow-up quickly. The website is deceiving (trust me), these guys are my go to for all my misc. items. The best part is that it usually only takes 1-2 emails and everything I've ordered from them is on its way.


4) Staff - Anytime Party Events: (waitstaff, bussers, bathroom attendees, coat check - anything you need). This team is amazing. First the staff is guaranteed to be beautiful. Second they will accommodate any need you have even if you have a request minutes before the event. They're also flexible with pricing.

5) Catering - Chef & Co: Beautiful display, resourceful with time/staff, and amazing with theme parties!!!!

I've yet to find a reliable/quick furniture rental vendor who has enough variety in stock to create every look that I've ever needed. I've had to jump around quite a bit on this vendor but if you have one you recommend definitely let me know.

No comments: